Kerio Personal Firewall 4.2.0
зафиналило, что нового :
4.2.0 - July 21, 2005
+ added Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). HIPS prevents attacks that reach vulnerable applications from succeeding by blocking any illegitimate behavior attempted by the affected applications. This feature is available in registered version only.
+ simpler configuration window
- System Security was renamed to Behavior Blocking to meet current industry conventions.
- Intrusions were renamed to NIPS (Network IPS) to distinguish between network intrusions and new Host Intrusions (HIPS).
- New Intrusions pane was created. It includes three types of intrusion blocking - NIPS, HIPS and Behavior Blocking.
- 'System' and 'Intrusions' logs were renamed to be consistent with new Intrusions pane.
- dropped support for Windows 98, ME, NT4.
- many improvements and bug fixeshttp://www.kerio.com/